Chicken Breast Fillets (Skinless)
Trimmed and perfectly portioned these juicy fillets make for easy cooking. All our chickens are RSPCA Approved
Need some dinner ideas?
Here's a tasty and easy to cook recipe for Buttermilk and harissa chicken with spiced carrot couscous from Delicious Australia, that'll whip up in 35 mins and serves 4!
- 2 cups (500ml) buttermilk
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons harissa, plus extra to serve
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) couscous
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Chicken Stock, heated
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 30g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander leaves, plus extra to serve
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Mix the buttermilk, garlic and harissa in a large bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat in the marinade. Stand for 20 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof fry pan over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade and season. Cook chicken, turning, for 3 minutes each side or until golden, then transfer to the oven and bake for 8 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, combine couscous and hot stock in a bowl. Cover and stand for 10 minutes, then fluff with a fork. Stir through the cumin, butter, carrot, coriander and chickpeas. Season. Slice chicken and serve with couscous, extra harissa and coriander