In need for some inspiration? Try these delicious Sessame Chicken Drumettes by epicurious.com
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Sherry
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 14 chicken wing drumettes
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine first 6 ingredients in heavy medium ovenproof skillet. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover skillet and refrigerate chicken, turning occasionally, 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake chicken in oven in skillet 20 minutes. Turn chicken over and continue baking until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes longer. Using tongs, transfer chicken to plate. Boil liquid in skillet over medium-high heat until reduced to glaze, about two minutes. Pour glaze over chicken. Sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds.
Serve this one-pot baked chicken dish with steamed rice and broccoli.