We take pride on producing fresh mincing daily. Our Pure Southern Beef Mince 100% grass fed beef with absolutely nothing added. Full of grass-fed flavor, great for those Italian bolognese nights. This is the great all-rounder!
Need some inspiration? Here're a quick an easy recipe for Teriyaki Beef Mince Bowls that serves 4 from Australian Beef:
- 500g beef mince
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp finely grated ginger
- ¼ cup (60ml) Teriyaki Marinade
- 200g sugar snap peas
- 1 large yellow capsicum, cut into strips
- Jasmine rice, to serve (or any white short grain)
- Sliced green onions & 2 tbs sesame seeds, to garnish
- 80g baby spinach, to serve
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic & ginger, cook for 20 secs. Add the beef mince and cook, breaking it up with the back of a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes until browned.
- Reduce heat and add teriyaki marinade. Add the sugar snap, capsicum and stir to mix evenly. Simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve on rice garnished with green onions, sesame seeds and a side of baby spinach leaves.
- Can be served with Japanese noodles
- Can be put into lettuce cups as a finger food or entrée
- Can be put into a Healthy bowl dish, add coleslaw, kewpie mayonnaise and shredded nori sheets.