Delica Direct Butchers
Beef Chipolata Sausages
Delica Direct Meats’ Handmade Beef Chipolata Sausages
These handmade Delica Direct Beef Chipolata Sausages may be small, but they are packed full of flavour. Grill, pan fry, or BBQ. Excellent with peas, gravy, and mash; use them as hot dogs, or in simple sausage sandwiches.
These are ideal for kids. They will go down a treat at family barbecues, or as an accompaniment for a weekend lunch!
One of Our Favourite Beef Chipolata Sausages Recipes from Good Food
Here's a delicious recipe for chipolata sausages with horseradish cream by Good Food.
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 2 red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 100 g spreadable cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream
- 12 chipolata sausages
- 12 par-baked mini bread rolls
- 100 g rocket leaves, stalks removed
- Preheat the oven to hot (220°C). Heat 1½ tablespoons olive oil in a small pan. Add the onion and 1½ tablespoons water, cover, and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft and starting to brown. Stir in the sugar and vinegar and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes, or until thick. Season and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the cream cheese and horseradish cream until smooth.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan and cook the sausages in batches over medium-low heat for 6–8 minutes, or until brown and cooked. Remove; drain on crumpled paper towels.
- Meanwhile, heat the bread rolls according to the manufacturer's instructions. When hot, slice vertically, three-quarters of the way through, and spread with the horseradish mixture. Fill the rolls with rocket and a sausage, then onion. Serve.
Versatile Beef Chipolata Sausages for Any Occasion
There are many variations on the humble sausage throughout the world, and chipolatas are no exception! Favoured in Italy, France, Mexico, and the United Kingdom, many chipolatas are made from coarsely ground pork. Here at Delica you will find a slightly different take on a classic, with our Beef Chipolata Sausages.
We are committed to quality, and our Beef Chipolatas are flavourful, making these small sausages the perfect accompaniment for a range of dishes. Cut them up in a classic mac n’ cheese, or have them as English curried sausages.
Our expert butchers select and mince the meat fresh for our Beef Chipolata Sausages with care. Whatever method you use to cook them, they will be juicy without being greasy – the perfect balance of texture and flavour.